What’s in the box:
Steam Key No Longer Included
- Standard Edition Box:
- Game Disc - A DRM-free disc copy of the game. This combo goes together like card games and arena brawlers - quite well!
- Original Soundtrack - Not content to have flashbacks of Forced Showdown's frenetic battles only in our dreams, we've included the official soundtrack, so you can transport your mind to the arena at any time.
- Instruction Manual - Between the four powerful champions, unique companions, over 150 cards to unlock, and everything that C-SAR throws your way, nobody can blame you for needing a few quick tips between arenas.
- C-SAR Beanie - The Computer-Simulated Arena Referee, C-SAR, hosts everybody's favorite deadly game show. What better way to show you've got Showdown on min than actually putting C-SAR logo on top fo your mind.
- Inflatable Volco’s Hammer - After a brief inflating session, the hammer's power is now (literally) in your hands. Whether you resist its' violent influence or succumb to its desires and start shouting "By fire be purged!" at your friends and family is up to you. Learn more about the hammer's origin in the instruction manual!
- BONUS Disc Case Cover Art - Exclusive to the Collector's Edition, this reversible alternate cover art showcases the lovable puffs!
- Themed Vinyl IndieBox sticker - We've got Forced fever at IndieBox and its spreading to our logo. While we ponder such questions as "Which champion is best?" and "Wait, hold on, how can a logo have fever?", enjoy this Forced Showdown themed sticker.
About the Game
Deckbuilding empowers this challenging bullet hell adventure! Each character is a unique experience: Choose a deck of unlockable cards to boost you in new ways every battle - "My whirlwind shoots fireballs!?". Battle hordes of brutal foes to become a superstar in C-SAR’s ever-changing game show.
BetaDwarf - lived in a classroom for 8 months, in a house in rural Denmark even longer and are now located in an office in Copenhagen. It's a story of happy-go-lucky amateurs turned into professional developers and a story of blood, sweat and tears. A lot has changed since the beginning, and the team now consists of around 10 highly skilled developers working on awesome games. Everyone has a deep passion for games, and we are always looking to push the boundaries and explore new and interesting mechanics.
PC System Requirements
Mac System Requirements
Linux System Requirements