- Business hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm EST.
- Are you having trouble with the contents of an order or your shipment hasn't arrived? Send a message to email@example.com within 30 days of your order's shipping date and we will help you out ASAP.
- Did we make a mistake? Please write us with attached photos of any incorrect or damaged product and we will get your order back on track at no cost to you.
- Did you make a mistake during ordering? Contact us immediately so we can assist in making any necessary changes to the information or content of your order before it ships.
- Where is the order? Once an order is placed, it will begin processing. When an order is packaged and labeled for shipment, normally within 2-3 business days. An email will be sent with tracking information for your order.
- Tracking information shows important updates on the status of an order and if any action is required, please check the status periodically for any important updates from local delivery services.
- Make sure to place orders under an actively used email and phone so information like order receipts, tracking, support and delivery services can reach you.
Returns and Refunds
- Needing to return an item for a refund or exchange? If your order was already sent, we allow for items to be returned or exchanged for an item of equal or lesser value as long as the order is returned in good condition and you cover any further shipping costs. No restocking fee will occur.
- We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges for products that:
- Exceed 14 days after order delivery.
- Are sent with digital download codes or Steam Keys.
- Please note that once an item is sent, we are only able to refund the cost of the product and not the shipping or any VAT charges incurred. Any merchandise requested for exchange is not guaranteed to be available upon receiving the returned item.
- We do not provide pre-paid labels for returns. The service selected to ship an item back safely is your choice.
- Please include your name and order number within your return. Items are to be sent to the following address:
508 N Hudson St.
Orlando, FL 32835 US
- When are pre-orders charged? Pre-orders are charged at the time of purchase, not when we ship them out.
- Some pre-orders may need to be purchased separately.
- If your pre-order contains non pre-order items, the package will ship once all items become available. If you want an item to arrive sooner, purchase those items separately from the pre-order.
Made to Order
- Our store sells both items In Stock and Made To Order.
- Made to Order products are denoted in the product description as "Made To Order" which means that each individual item ordered is custom made. There is no backlogged stock for these items and thus we are unable to provide exchanges.
- Normal production time for in stock items is 2 business days. Made to order items take around 7 to 9 business days for production time based on order quantity.
- Made to Order items will generally ship separately from any other purchased items.
Standard Shipping Information
- We ship from Orlando, Florida. The further away from Orlando, the longer it will take and the higher the potential shipping cost.
- Domestic and international orders ship Monday through Friday through USPS, FedEX, and APC.
- Delivery dates offered by both IndieBox and the delivery service are estimates and are not guaranteed. We do not offer shipping reimbursement for orders that arrive after the estimated delivery period. If you are moving or need an order ASAP, please email support and we will do everything we can to help you out.
- Shipping does not include production time, thus any expedited shipping options will not reduce production time needed. Once an order is complete, we will send the package under the selected method.
- If your order arrives back to us in good condition as a 'return to sender', we will reach out to you via Email and arrange re-shipment or a refund. Any assessed RTS fees will be charged before reshipping the order.
- Shipping prices are updated and calculated live, based on weight/size and location, at the best rates offered by our logistics partners.
- Each shipping option we offer comes with door-to-door tracking for orders in the US and most international countries. Package pricing does not come with insured shipping.
- USPS First Class ($)
- 2 to 6 business days shipping.
- Package must be under a pound.
- USPS Priority Mail ($$)
- 2 business days shipping.
- Any weight accepted.
- USPS Priority Mail Express ($$$)
- 1 business day shipping.
- Any weight accepted.
*Please be aware that these shipping estimates will likely be delayed due to COVID-19 shipping holds on processing around the world.
- APC International Shipping - Duties Unpaid ($)
- Does not include any VAT or Duty fees. Your country may flag the purchase upon customs entry and assess VAT, Duties, and Handling fees that may equate to larger than our VAT charge.
- Ships every Monday.
- APC International - Pre-paid VAT and Duties ($$)
- VAT and Duties will be paid as part of your purchase.
- Ships every Monday.
- Cheaper than paying VAT at your local customs office.
- USPS First Class International Shipping - Duties Unpaid ($$$)
- 7-21 business days shipping.
- Package must be under 4 pounds.
- USPS Priority International Shipping - Duties Unpaid ($$$$)
- 6-10 business days shipping.
- Any weight accepted.
- Any special policies for International shipping?
- International Customers: please read this blog post.
- To help prevent lost orders, ensure your address is correctly formatted, and any apartment and unit numbers are included.
- Shipping labels are printed automatically with the exact address you entered. Please ensure you enter the correct address when ordering. We cannot replace or refund orders that are lost or undelivered due to an incorrectly entered address.
- International orders with duties unpaid will likely be held in customs awaiting VAT payment. Please keep an eye out for notices from the local post or via the issued tracking link.
- If multiple orders are lost or returned due to customer error, including incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses, or failure to pick them up from the post office, future ordering privileges may be limited or revoked.
- IndieBox can ship worldwide to any address recognized by a local postal service. However, we do not offer shipping to Brazil and Lithuania due to extensive issues with the local mail service. Made to order items may not be effected by this shipping hold.
- Occasionally, a sale will offer free shipping for our customers either domestic or worldwide. The following is what we use for free shipping:
- Continental US - USPS First Class, USPS Priority, and FedEx (depending on order weight and shipping price).
- International - APC DDU (Customer may be required to pay VAT).
- While sometimes our product will ship separately, due to availability/warehouse location/order size, we do not offer the ability to split a shipment.
- If a package has pre-order merchandise, the order will ship when all items are ready to send.
- Orders may be shipped in two separate packages if the order is too large or if the items would become damaged shipping together.
- Many of our items sell out quickly and are produced in limited quantities. More than likely, we will not restock most products.
- If we accidentally oversell an item, we will fulfill items in the order that they were received. We will offer to refund or exchange your order for an item(s) of equal or lesser value.
- Periodically, we may have an order limit per customer. If we find a customer to have ordered multiple of a limited item, we will cancel and refund the orders. Intentionally breaking order limits is grounds to be banned from our stores.
- Our products are created as a small-run boutique, thus it should be no surprise if the handmade / limited productions come with a few discrepancies. Below is a list of minor errors that may be experienced:
- Slight variants in fabric colors from advertised mock-ups.
- Tiny spots of color, stray threads, light dust or residue, hint of a chemical smell on apparel may arrive as a part of the printing process. Washing and cutting any extra thread should fix this right up!
- Small chips, discoloration, or ink build up on prints or figures.
- Slightly creased or worn edges of packaging, sleeves, paper inserts or manuals.
- Small holes or rips in the exterior plastic shrink wrap for shipping protection.
- Some of our customers desire a fully sealed copy of their collector edition with no damage to exterior shrink wrap. We do our best to make sure each order is sent in the best condition but if you do not intend to open your order, please email us ahead of time.
- If there is a problem with the condition of an item sent, please email us and send photos.
- Customers in the State of Florida will be taxed according to their county. International customers may have a country or VAT tax included in their order as well. These are not fees we can discount.
- What is VAT? If you are outside of the United States, your country may impose a duty or value add tax (VAT). We offer a shipping option (DDP) that allows you to pay VAT prior to shipping which makes it cheaper than if you were to be notified by your local postal service.
- Duties unpaid (DDU) is also offered but you as a customer accept the risks involved and any additional costs that may be assessed in order to receive a package from customs.
- We cannot mark orders as a gifts or alter the value of an item to avoid tax laws for international orders.
Prepaid Customs Legal Notice
- Packages are imported by the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee grants IndieBox to import the goods on their behalf. The consignee/ebuyer agrees that IndieBox has the right to pass to a subcontract the obligation of importing goods on their behalf. Taxes & duties are paid by the consignee alongside the purchase price of products.