Whats In The box?
The Hue Standard Edition case is jam packed with a DRM-free
installation disc, Steam key card, official soundtrack disc, full color instruction manual, decoder lens, and a Hue themed IndieBox sticker.
About The Game
Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background color. You explore a dangerous gray land, unearthing colored fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colors unseen.
- Unique color-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game.
- A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse.
- A world full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story.
- Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colors.
- Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue.
- Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent.
- Full colorblind support, using symbols as a color aid.
- Razer Chroma, Corsair RGB plus many more colored LED devices supported on Windows.